The IAPR currently has nearly 200 members. All academically trained persons who share the objectives of the Society as they are written in the IAPR constitution and by‐laws are invited to join the Association.
Benefits of membership:
1. Regular membership with the IAPR includes the subscription to the Archive for the Psychology of Religion. For regular members, print and online version are free.
2. Members of the IAPR pay reduced conference fees for the organization's conferences.
3. IAPR members receive special discounts for their subscriptions to:
a) The International Journal for the Psychology of Religion: $ 43/£ 26/€ 34 instead of $ 62/£ 37/€ 49.
b) Mental Health, Religion & Culture: $ 100/£ 60/€ 80 instead of $ 386/£ 231/€ 441.
4. IAPR members receive the Association's e‐mail newsletters which keep you in touch with the scientific community and which inform you about conferences, job advertisements, funding opportunities, key publications, and the Association's latest developments and activities.
To apply for membership, please download the membership application form and send it via mail or fax to the general secretary of the Association:
Dr. Herman Westerink
Department of Practical Theology and Psychology of Religion
Protestant Theological Faculty
University of Vienna
Fax: ++43 / (0)1 4277-9328
After the Board has approved your application you will be informed by the general secretary.
Membership fees are as follows:
- 55 Euro per year for regular members,
- 15 Euro per year for students.
Options for payment:
Bank transfer to the IAPR account:
Account holder: Int. Gesellschaft für Religionspsychologie
Institution: LIGA Bank
a) International (payments from outside of Germany):
Account number (IBAN): DE59 7509 0300 0001 1036 01
b) National (payments within Germany):
Bankleitzahl: 750 903 00
Account No.: 41103601
Pay with credit card (Mastercard or VISA):
Please send your credit card information to the following fax number: ++43 / (0)1 4277-9328.